On March 31, 2017, Dimática Software, within which the Sermicro Group is part, has approved a new Corporate Compliance Program. The purpose of this Program is to promote a true ethical business culture and reaffirms the Group’s culture of respect for the Law.
An active role has been adopted in the fight against crimes in business activities and, for this reason, specific technical, organizational and personnel measures have been adopted, as well as surveillance and control measures, and the appropriate sanctioning regime. to prevent any type of infractions or illegal actions from occurring.
In this context and, to meet this objective, the Sermicro Group has internally published the following documents:
– Code of Conduct ACS.
– Protocolos Generales ACS Industrial:
- Framework Protocol of the ACS Industrial Corporate Compliance Program.
- Regulatory Compliance Protocol.
- Reporting Protocol of Allegedly Irregular Facts.
- Activation Protocol for the Corporate Defense Procedure.
- Training Protocol for Professionals on Corporate Compliance issues.
- Protocol on the profile, experience and organic location of the Head of Corporate Compliance.
- Instructions of Internal Regime.
-Crime Prevention Plan of the Imesapi Group with its attached documents:
- Code of conduct.
- Computer Code of Conduct.
- Manual on Professional Courtesies.
- Protocol on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
- Anti-Corruption Protocol.
- Protocol on the Protection of Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Confidential Information Treatment Protocol.
- Protocol on Protection of Personal Data.
- Protocol on Environmental Protection
The design of the Corporate Compliance Program includes and applies good practices for the prevention of criminal risks and the promotion of ethical business behavior, aligned with the requirements of the Criminal Code.
Any person who has knowledge or founded suspicion of any type of infringement or illegal action can report it through the following email address: email@example.com or to the postal address, Canal de Formulación de Denuncias, Grupo Imesapi, Vía de los Poblados 9-11, Edificio C, 28033 Madrid.